Learn to make your own yoghurt, cream cheese and Labneh. Each person will receive their own beginners kit to help get started.
Enjoy an informative talk, from one of the cheese masters at Kasselshoop, explaining the process of making different types of hard cheese.
We end of the experience with a cheese tasting and a glass of wine, juice, tea or coffee.
Kasselshoop produces handcrafted cheese on the Kasselman family farm, Klein Soebattersvlakte. The farm is situated on route to Still Bay – the well known holiday town based in the Southern Garden Route. Here, in the heart of “fynbos” country, four generations of the Kasselman family has been breeding Jerseys known for the rich and creamy milk they produce.
What is included
- Return Transportation (from George, Mossel Bay, Still Bay, Albertinia, Riversdal, Heidelberg)
- A 90 minute demo on making yoghurt, cream cheese and Labneh
- Cheese-making starter kit
- A talk explaining the process of making different types of hard cheese
- Cheese tasting with your choice of a glass of wine, juice, tea or coffee
What is NOT included
- Alcoholic drinks & beverages not included